WATCH: Kid Rock threatens to cancel shows if venue enforces COVID-19 protocols


Kid Rock said he would cancel any concerts on his 2022 “Bad Reputation Tour” if the venue enforces COVID-19 restrictions.

The musician announced his new position during a Facebook video on Friday before tickets went on sale for his 10 a.m. tour.

“You’re going to get your money back because I won’t show up either,” Kid Rock posted on his Facebook page. “If you think I’m gonna sit over there and say don’t tell me how to live, ‘We The People’, while people are holding up their fuckin’ vaccine cards and wearing face masks, that sh*t*t doesn’t happen. do not pass.

SEE: ‘VAINCU LES MANDATES’ PROTESTERS MARCH ON THE NATIONAL MALL

Kid Rock said he opted out of booking shows in certain cities due to COVID-19 restrictions.

“We actually scratched Buffalo, New York, off the list because of that and Toronto, Canada, and several other cities that we were looking at. I don’t want to deal with that shit either, and I know you don’t,” he said.

Kid Rock previously said this could be his last big tour.

The rapper released a new single earlier this week titled “We The People,” blasting Big Tech, Dr. Anthony Fauci and the media while chanting “Let’s go Brandon” in the chorus.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

“Wear your mask, take your pills, now a whole generation is mentally ill,” the song’s lyrics read.

Previous Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Conference | Business
Next The 50th Biennial General Conference of the SKK enters its second day | MorungExpress